ZENITH – Case Study
Fabula stand today for unique modular kitchen, wardrobe, designs, sofa, centre table, beds, combine with an impeccable customer service and highest quality standards. A Fabula product integrates into overall interior design to its highly customizable products design and handpicked material while keeping the product quality in mind.
- Improve brand equity and online reach through branded storytelling
- Improve overall site architecture and navigation to enable easier browsing and a more frictionless experience
- Improve the experience and usability of the Clinic Finder via robust Google Maps API integrations
- Create a more user-friendly and more visual product story with improved navigation and filtering
- Create a user-friendly Resources section with filtering and searching to ensure maximum value to user
- Implement a fully responsive solution backed by WordPress CMS
Phase 1 – Prototyping
ZENITH needed a much more user-friendly, customized website design to showcase their health service and to help visitors access wellness resources. Our goal was to combine a smooth exploration experience with enhanced brand storytelling to highlight their passion, awards and accreditations, dedication to quality, and the science behind their service.
Visitors need to be able to easily search service, explore educational resources, and see local results to help them find ZENITH service online and contact them.
Phase 2 – Style Concepts
ZENITH was launching a new branding approach, so it was important for the website redesign to fit into their new look and feel. The palette emphasizes clean living and balance through bright, fresh colours . The clean, modern typography evokes ZENITH’s approachable, professional brand personality.
Phase 3 – Bringing it all together
The new ZENITH website design is a strong digital asset, driving leads and conversions through intuitive navigation and geo-filtered product searching. The strengthened user experience achieves its important goal: making it quick easy for visitors to find exactly what they need.